Don't Give Mold an Opportunity to Grow
Hire our team for crawl space repair and drainage services in Louisville, KY & the surrounding Kentuckiana area
If you notice mold or mildew in your crawl space, then it's time to call Kentuckiana Contracting Services for a crawl space repair service. After your repair, we can also handle mold remediation services
Plan your crawl space repair service in Louisville, KY today.
Act fast when you notice water in your crawl space
When you spot water in your crawl space, it's important to arrange a crawl space drainage service as soon as possible. Removing water and excess moisture prevents:
- Mold and mildew
- Structural damage
- A decrease in your property value
Whether you're trying to sell your home or need to make improvements to your fixer-upper, you can trust our team to get the job done.
Call today to schedule your crawl space drainage service in Louisville, KY.
Better indoor air quality in your home!
Due to stack effect, up to 50% of the air you breathe in your home can flow up from your crawl space, taking with it any contaminants present in the crawl space. If the home has a damp, moldy, vented crawl space, there is a high posability that the rest of the home has indoor air quality issues.
It is important to keep your crawl space as clean and dry as possible. Vented crawl spaces will hold moisture and put your home at risk of water damage from mold, wood rot, pest infestation, and decreased energy efficiency. Moisture will cause a variety of unwanted problems, so it is vital to keep excess moisture out of your home.
What Crawl Space Encapsulation Includes
Our professionals begin by assessing your home's needs and verifying your crawlspace is right for encapsulation.
Crawl space encapsulation includes:
- Treat for mold if needed
- Remove debris (rocks, fallen insulation, etc.)
- Grading the soil under the house to make it flat and smooth
- Replace access door that is secure and airtight
- Air seal crawlspace space and sub-floor with caulking and/or foam
- Replacing any missing or damaged insulation to building code
- Installing a vapor barrier liner on walls and floor.
- Install a quality Dehumidifier with MERV-13 filters
Key points to keep in mind while making your decision
- Our 100% transferable warranty
- Our products with proven track record
- Our w2 employees (no subcontractors or day labor)
- Our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Our communication, cleanliness and guaranteed customer satisfaction
- Financing is available if needed
- We are a locally owned and operated foundation and crawlspace expert
- Our 52 years of experience
- Please check our reviews from satisfied customers
- Our commitment to resolving your waterproofing issue